Find Your IP Addresses
Click below to discover your school’s IPv4 addresses. Listings are by State and Institution.
Learn How These Schools Profited
Real-world experiences reported here by your peers. Click for case studies and personal testimonials.
- In the 1980s, four billion IPv4 addresses were created. That seemed to be plenty. It wasn’t enough for long. By the 2010s they were exhausted.
- Educational institutions of all kinds were given large numbers of them during the internet’s start-up. Now, these internet addresses are unneeded and unused.
- But established networks are growing and need more IP addresses. And they are willing to buy them for attractive prices.
- Many colleges and universities have 65,000 unused addresses. Most of them sitting idle. Doing absolutely nothing. Over 1,200 U.S. schools have that number, or more.
- The extra, unused addresses in such a circumstance are worth $3 million.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us to learn more. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss your needs and answer any questions you have.