IPv4.Global has been retained as the exclusive agent of a large publicly traded U.S. Corporation seeking to purchase 589,824 IPv4 Addresses (/13 + /16 Equivalent). The buyer is pre-qualified at ARIN to receive the full amount of space, and the transaction will be commission-free to the seller. The entire Request for Proposal document (RFP) is available here:
Summary of Requirements
- Response forms are due no later than December 16, 2021;
- Block sizes of /16 and larger; preference for larger contiguous blocks.
- IPv4 addresses to be transferred into Company’s ARIN account.
- Buyer is willing to purchase the required addresses in multiple transactions of /16 or larger, or in one large transaction.
- Space currently registered in ARIN, RIPE, APNIC or LACNIC will be considered.
- Clean, usable IPv4 addresses that do not appear on any registered blacklists.
- IPv4 addresses that are either (a) available for immediate transfer, or (b) to be transferred in phases over a one-year period.
- The IPv4 addresses either (a) currently unused by the interested seller or any other third party, or (b) the interested seller must be capable ceasing all current use in an acceptable time frame prior to closing.
- The interested seller must be able to qualify to immediately transfer registration of the IPv4 addresses from its ARIN, RIPE, APNIC or LACNIC account into the Company’s ARIN account at closing.
If you have any questions, please contact: